|MIT-SOB SELECTION PROCESS CENTRES FOR JANUARY|
|1||BHUWANESHWAR||21st Jan, 2017|
|2||KOLKATA||22nd Jan, 2017|
|3||GUWAHATI||23rd Jan, 2017|
|4||PUNE||21st Jan, 2017|
|5||DELHI||30th Jan, 2017|
|6||JAIPUR||31st Jan, 2017|
|7||UDAIPUR||1st Feb, 2017|
|8||LUCKNOW||6th Feb, 2017|
|9||PATNA||7th Feb, 2017|
|10||RANCHI||18th Feb, 2017|
|11||RAIPUR||18th Feb, 2017|
|12||NAGPUR||19th Feb, 2017|
|13||BENGALURU||19th Feb, 2017|
|14||INDORE||18th Feb, 2017|
|15||BHOPAL||19th Feb, 2017|
|16||AHMEDABAD||6th Feb, 2017|
|17||HYDERABAD||15th Feb, 2017|
|18||KOCHI||18th Feb, 2017|
3 Tier Selection Process at MIT-SOB
- Essay writing – On any topic up to 200 words for 20 minutes.
- Extempore – On any topic for about 5 minutes.
- Personal Interview
Each aspirant would be assessed for 100 marks. The weightage is described in the table below:
- Entrance Exam score = 30%
- Essay writing and Extempore = 23%
- Personal Interview = 26%
- Past Academic record = 16%
- Work experience = 5%
We do not conduct a separate entrance test.
You may appear for selection process at Pune campus on any working day, besides the dates mentioned. However, please inform us on 9922487669, 9922487671, few days in advance. Also, carry photocopies of mark-sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation (Final year students should submit mark-sheets up-to previous year), Scorecard (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH-CET).
- Application fee will be Rs 900 in Cash(non refundable).
- Two latest passport size photos.
- Photo-ID (License/Pan Card/College I Card) while coming.